Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007

All creation rejoices at the birth of Christ!

I wish my readers the peace and joy of the realization that our God, the Almighty has deemed our frail human flesh as worthy of His glory, that we may see in the Christ-child the brilliant light of God's love for each of us. May He draw us each closer to the heart of the Holy Trinity by His drawing near to us in the womb of the Virgin Mother of God.

God's blessings throughout this holy season and A.D. 2008!

In Jesus Christ our Most Blessed and Compassionate Savior,
Fr. Peter

No comments:

Imprimatur

This blog is published with ecclesiastical approval.


If I, who seem to be your right hand and am called Presbyter and seem to
preach the Word of God, If I do something against the discipline of the Church
and the Rule of the Gospel so that I become a scandal to you, The Church, then
may the whole Church, in unanimous resolve, cut me, its right hand, off, and
throw me away.


Origen of Alexandria
Locations of visitors to this page